CTI is a growing software company that provides leading-edge enterprise solutions to some of the world's most recognisable companies in the travel and logistics industries.
We are looking for an intelligent, enthusiastic and self-driven person with a versatile technical skill set to work on cross-platform visualisations with a focus on the evolving mobile & big screen display technologies. A creative eye and design flair is highly desirable for this role.
Ideally, you will have 5 or more years of development experience and strong programming skills in C++, having worked in both Linux and Windows environments.
The appropriate candidate will have excellent verbal and written communication skills and may be required to communicate directly with customers. There will also be the opportunity for national and international travel.
This is a secure, full-time position to develop world-class solutions for the transport and logistics industries. You will be joining an organisation of talented developers in a fantastic CBD location, working within an informal environment.
Experience and skills in the following are a must:
- OpenGL - ES 2.0+/GLSL
- 3D rendering technology
- Strong C/C++ skills
- User Interface development
- Development across multiple platforms
- Commercial product development with exposure to all phases of the SDLC
- Prototyping/Requirements gathering/Design documentation/Change control/Automated testing
The following skill set will be considered a bonus:
- A keen interest in UX design
- Mobile app development (iOS, Android or Windows)
- Mobile client/server architecture
- Windows/Linux development
- Games industry experience
- Scripting (shell/python etc)
- Experience in the Airline or Railway sectors
Only applications that include both a covering letter briefly explaining your experience in the required skills, and a CV, will be considered.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org